The Sooty Show Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:52:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for episodes of The Sooty Show and Sooty & Co hosted by Matthew Corbett! Take a look at our 'Want' list and leave us a message if you can help!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

T-Bag complete series on DVD in January!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: T-Bag complete series on DVD in January!  (Read 1555 times)
blackiecats
Administrator

« on: August 12, 2011, 06:01:51 am »

This might interest folks viewing this forum as T-Bag was another Thames TV show and was on around the same time as Sooty on CITV Smiley

The complete series boxset is now up on Amazon for pre-order:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005GTN0M0/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=theultimatedr-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B005GTN0M0

Can't believe it's only £29.99! Shocked for all 9 series! I really didn't expect to get it that cheap....

What I suspect Revelation will do is go for some kinda cardboard fold out packaging. That would be cool as it would make the 3 seperate volumes unique still. Or perhaps slimline cases in a cardboard case?

With it being 9 discs, I expect the xmas specials to be the extra feature on Turn On To T-Bag, The Revenge Of The T-Set, The Pearls Of Wisdom and The Rings Of Olympus.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fuzzy

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 04:53:12 pm »

Wow, all of it! That's fantastic value.

I vaguely remember the series (and even had a bit of a crush on T-Shirt  Embarrassed ), but I wasn't really a great fan. I do think of it every time I see Kellie Bright in something though.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum