The Sooty Show Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:54:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for episodes of The Sooty Show and Sooty & Co hosted by Matthew Corbett! Take a look at our 'Want' list and leave us a message if you can help!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Sweep inherits a house

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweep inherits a house  (Read 447 times)
Doodle

« on: April 28, 2012, 01:32:59 pm »

Hi, I'm trying to remember the title (and preferably find on YouTube!) the episode in which Sweep inherits a stately home, moves there but refuses to let Matthew etc. in, then feels lonely and goes back to the shop.

The episode list on Wikipedia has this plot for the episode 'Kennels' but I've watched that ep on YouTube and it's completely different.

Anyone can help? Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

blackiecats
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 07:49:49 pm »

Hi, I'm trying to remember the title (and preferably find on YouTube!) the episode in which Sweep inherits a stately home, moves there but refuses to let Matthew etc. in, then feels lonely and goes back to the shop.

The episode list on Wikipedia has this plot for the episode 'Kennels' but I've watched that ep on YouTube and it's completely different.

Anyone can help? Thanks.

This is likely to be 'Inheritance' from the 1996 series... sadly it's an episode I don't have in my collection and chances are no YouTube members have it either Cry If you go to the episode trading section of the forum, you will find a complete list of all Sooty episodes between 1976-1998! Wink The list is 100% accurate as it comes from official sources. Wikipedia can be edited by anybody, so info there is often incorrect.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:51:30 pm by blackiecats » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum