The Sooty Show Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:15:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for episodes of The Sooty Show and Sooty & Co hosted by Matthew Corbett! Take a look at our 'Want' list and leave us a message if you can help!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Welcome to the Sooty Show.Org Forum!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Sooty Show.Org Forum!  (Read 678 times)
blackiecats
Administrator

« on: January 18, 2011, 11:49:14 pm »

A big welcome to everyone who visits this forum. I decided to make this forum as there isn't any Sooty fan sites that offer a place for Sooty fans to interact. Hopefully all of the Sooty fan community will come together and use this as the home of the classic Sooty Show discussion!

We hope to get the main site up (or at least some of it) in the next few months. Hope you enjoy posting here!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fuzzy

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 03:59:11 am »

Have you thought about making a title banner for the top of the forum? Where it says 'The Sooty Show Forum', you could have an image maybe, something that stands out a bit more.
Report Spam   Logged
blackiecats
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 09:47:20 pm »

Yep I just never got around doing it  Sad Hopefully will get one up at some point.

The main sites episode guide needs updating too as there are a lot of episodes I don't have up yet Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged
Fuzzy

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 12:26:10 pm »

If you want any help with one, I can have a go at making something if you like?

Report Spam   Logged
bearfeatures

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 11:15:07 am »

Hi, I'm a big fan and remember when I was younger visiting the sooty museum. I realise it's now closed down but does anyone know where there is any sooty memorabilia to be seen? On the website it mentions the museum of childhood in London has some but there is no mention of it on the website. I'd appreciate any help! x
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum