The Sooty Show Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:33:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for episodes of The Sooty Show and Sooty & Co hosted by Matthew Corbett! Take a look at our 'Want' list and leave us a message if you can help!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Episodes I need!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Episodes I need!  (Read 10250 times)
blackiecats
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 11:48:20 pm »

u don't have sootys panto from sooty and co or health risk? There are sum episodes u dont have that are on you tube

Yep, but I want DVD or even VHS copies so I can watch them on my TV Wink Not a fan of watching full eps online.
Report Spam   Logged
blackiecats
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 08:23:54 pm »

List updated again as I just got: Matthew's Car (1981), Model Maker (1983) and Alphonse (1983)! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
blackiecats
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 11:58:41 pm »

Still searching for episodes I need. Even if you only have bits of episodes or they are on Betamax tapes, be sure to still get in touch! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
siouxie

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2013, 11:47:01 pm »

I have loads taped off the telly that my mum done for me. I was born late 1986 so there from after then have no idea what episodes there are tho, I don't know why they don't release them on dvd im absolutely desperate for them especially now i have my own daughter would lover her to enjoy them just like i did.

Also at the moment in the pound shop they have 3 volumes of sooty the lost episodes with harry in them.

Are you going to sell copys once you have completed your collection?

I would defiantly be interested.
Report Spam   Logged
blackiecats
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2014, 03:10:53 am »

I sent you an email siouxie as I hadn't heard from you in while Sad Hope you can still look through your tapes for me Smiley

I'm pleased to say I now have ALL the Sooty & Co episodes! Just 30 episodes of The Sooty Show 1981-1992 still to find, hopefully someone will have them on old Betamax, Video 2000 or VHS tapes. Still hoping to complete the archive of all the 1980's episodes one day! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum