The Sooty Show Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:33:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for episodes of The Sooty Show and Sooty & Co hosted by Matthew Corbett! Take a look at our 'Want' list and leave us a message if you can help!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Trying to find episode with Joe Brown on it from late seventies

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to find episode with Joe Brown on it from late seventies  (Read 404 times)
JuanManuentamo

« on: January 31, 2014, 01:00:26 pm »

Hello. Very excited about finding this site. Back in 1977/1978 I went on a school trip to see the Sooty Show being filmed and for a brief moment I was on screen along with my classmates during Sooty's disco. I've long searched for this particular episode but to no avail. Here's hoping that someone might be able to help.

The episode in question featured Joe Brown singing "All things bright and beautiful" - or so I remember. Definitely Joe Brown but I may not be right about the song.
Would love to see this episode again.

Best wishes, Steven

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

blackiecats
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 03:13:07 am »

Hello. Very excited about finding this site. Back in 1977/1978 I went on a school trip to see the Sooty Show being filmed and for a brief moment I was on screen along with my classmates during Sooty's disco. I've long searched for this particular episode but to no avail. Here's hoping that someone might be able to help.

The episode in question featured Joe Brown singing "All things bright and beautiful" - or so I remember. Definitely Joe Brown but I may not be right about the song.
Would love to see this episode again.

Best wishes, Steven

I have this episode. Send me an email via the main site, http://www.thesootyshow.org  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum